School Uniform and Equipment
The dress code is strict, but does leave some room for flexibility for students to express their personal preferences and cultural identity.
To download our school uniform booklet click here.
To download our school uniform pricelist click here.
Woodside High School Uniform Policy
- Plain white – long or short sleeve shirt
- Black Blazer with embroidered badge on pocket
- Plain black straight cut, medium width trousers / a plain ‘A’ shaped knee length black skirt
- Plain black trousers
- Black socks / Plain black tights
- Plain black flat leather shoes with no markings (No trainers, plimsolls or boots)
- Plain black v-necked jumper (no round-necked jumpers or sweatshirts)
School PE Kit
School uniform and PE kit can be purchased from:
- Shirts should be tucked in and top buttons should be fastened at all times.
- Ties should show at least 9 silver or blue stripes.
- Blazers must be worn at all times, but can be taken off during lessons and during break and lunch times. Blazers must be worn during assemblies.
- Trousers must not be worn below the waist.
- Trainers will not be allowed inside the buildings, but may be worn on the astroturf or during PE.
- Skirts should be “A” line and knee length.
- Long white/black socks or black tights.
- Hair accessories and head scarves should be black or white.
- Earrings are limited to studs and no other jewellery is permitted.
- Hairstyles must be sensible – no shaved patterns, tramlines or slits in eyebrows. Only natural hair colours allowed.
- Nail varnish and false nails should not be worn.
- Hoodies are not allowed in school and will be confiscated if seen by staff.
Students must be clean-shaven.
EquipmentFor information on equipment, please click here
Mobile phones or other electronic equipment are not to be used in school. If mobile phones are seen in school, they will be confiscated immediately and only returned when parents/carers collect them. If students need to make a phone call at the end of the day they can do so from the school phone in the student reception.